- Great care has been taken during production to remove sharp edges but you should handle all components with care to avoid injury.
- To avoid losing any small components or hardware, assemble your product on a hard level surface that does not have cracks or openings.
- You may wish to lay down a blanket or similar, to avoid possible damage to the finish during assembly.
- Clear an area large enough to layout all components and hardware.
- Check you have all components before beginning.
- When applicable, tighten all hardware connections by hand first.
- Once the step is completed go back and fully tighten all hardware.
- Follow all steps in order to properly assemble your product.